Day Two
Day two workout was Plyometric Cardio Circuit and I must say it was a beast of a workout. I was in the military for six years and never had a workout this hard. If this is a sign of whats to come its going to be bad.
I thought the fit test warm up was hard but this warm up was more of a workout than a warm up. I was dripping wet with sweat my muscles were like hot a gooey. I guess it works cause after the warm up stretching was a lot easier.
Once again the meals are wonderful and full of flavor not what I was expecting since we are on a strict diet. After day two I have already lost 2 lbs. My wife has stayed the same. I actually made it all the way through this work out but not with out taking some much needed breaks. Sore muscles Sore muscles
I thought the fit test warm up was hard but this warm up was more of a workout than a warm up. I was dripping wet with sweat my muscles were like hot a gooey. I guess it works cause after the warm up stretching was a lot easier.
Once again the meals are wonderful and full of flavor not what I was expecting since we are on a strict diet. After day two I have already lost 2 lbs. My wife has stayed the same. I actually made it all the way through this work out but not with out taking some much needed breaks. Sore muscles Sore muscles

No comments:
Post a Comment