Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Three

Day Three


Day three's workout was Cardio Power & Resistance. Its hard getting motivated when you know you are about to get you butt handed to by Shaun T on top of already being sore as crap. I have been taking the Results and Recovery formula and I think it is just now starting to work because I can feel my joints and muscles not aching as bad as it has been.

Lots of push ups inclined push ups yoga and running in place up down for you that played football or sports for that matter. Oh yeah the dreaded suicides. I think this work out is living up to its name Insanity.

To date I have lost 3 lbs. Going at this rate in 60 days I will be 60 lbs lighter. I doubt though cause I know the weight loss will have to Plateau at some point. I must say that eating healthy has definitely given me a lot of energy. No more midday drag if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment